Be an Innovative Agent of Change
Are you a brilliant VoC Analyst comfortable working in a fast-paced and innovative environment?
At FTD (NASDAQ: FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
As the VoC Analyst for FTD Companies Voice of the Customer program, you'll be responsible for identifying, synthesizing and communicating insights from an ever-growing set of passive and active listening mechanisms. Partnering with key stakeholders from across the enterprise you'll be tasked with developing actionable recommendations to take our Omni channel customer experience to the next level. Finally, you'll also partner deeply with stakeholders across FTD Product Management, Engineering, business unit leadership and a variety of other teams to identify meaningful customer insights to help our internal teams evolve their respective disciplines with a keen understanding of customers wants and needs.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Integrate Voice of the Customer feedback into internal stakeholders' business cadence including Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, Product Planning and Long-Range Plans (Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Conduct deep-dive analyses to address topical business questions as they arise, working closely with stakeholders to inject deep business context into insights and recommendations
- Identify Voice of Customer Best Practices
- Work with internal and external Voice of Customer leaders to identify and implement best practices from across from the broader Retail and Technology industries
- Collaborate with partners across FTD to understand opportunities to evolve our current program to better serve our internal needs for customer insights
- Analyze, model, and report customer NPS data to stakeholders at every level
- Leverage other sources of customer feedback to strengthen or supplement NPS insights
- Segment the user population according to usage patterns and look for opportunities to improve their experience
- Map the customer journey based on data. Identify where people sit on the customer journey and what they are doing
- Facilitate the consumption of pertinent customer feedback across key points of the customer journey
- Partner across product, services, support and business teams to develop programs that bring critical customer insights to the forefront
- Support decision-making throughout the company by sharing actionable data and digestible feedback via high-visibility channels
- Leverage customer data and feedback trends to assist in the development of KPIs that help increase customer value, retention, and cross-sell opportunities
- Support the development of and maintenance of a customer advisory group to provide the product organization with input on key strategic initiatives
- Assist in organizing voice-of-customer programming: listening sessions, customer visits, and feedback roundtables
Experience / Education:
- Must have minimum 4+ years of analytical experience
- Bachelor's degree; advanced technical or business degree a plus
- Advanced Excel; SQL, SAS, and Access helpful
- Strong business acumen & critical thinking skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with superior experience in developing PowerPoint presentations, Word Forms, Excel Spreadsheets and Graphs, and Access database development
- SharePoint experience highly desirable
- Business Objects report development experience
- Strong organization and time management, presentation, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written documentation, communication, and administrative skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and sound business judgment
- Experience analyzing large, complex data sets
- Experience creating compelling narratives and stories with data
- Familiarity with customer experience tools used for surveying, analyzing, and modeling customer feedback and data
- Proven success influencing stakeholders to take action based on data provided
- Design, develop, and deliver comprehensive analysis and reports that can be easily interpreted and understood by a non-analytical audience
- Self-motivated, self-directed, work independently and make timely decisions
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that builds and evolves high performance, scalable order processing systems handling large transactional volumes: processing more than 50,000 orders a day, close to 5 million payment transactions a week; handling more than 1.5 million customer notifications in a day, etc.
- We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas like artificial intelligence, data processing, and information retrieval, voice capabilities, automation, computer vision, etc.
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and three continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Lines of business and a technology organization ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
Join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic e-commerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Give FTD a look! This position will be based in Downers Grove, IL.
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.