VP, Data & Analytics
VP, Data & Analytics
COOLER SCREENS | CHICAGO
Cooler Screens is backed and lead by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
In this role, you will drive the overall company data strategy and data architecture to meet our business objectives. You will be responsible for creating a team to develop business solutions that enable our employees and partners to gain key insights quickly from the data.
Who You Are:
- You are a strong technology leader with vision and dedication to drive our overall company data strategy and data architecture to meet business objectives
- You will establish and grow the data infrastructure
- You will create the data and analytics strategy, determining the most suitable tools, and instituting best practices
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to lead internal or client presentations
What You Need:
- 10+ years experience owning, managing and growing data teams in a high energy environment
- You have defined scope, established priorities, created implementation plans, defined and maintained policies and best standards
- You can establish and grow the data infrastructure; enable access to data for self-service and reporting
- You have experience creating solutions to enable data sharing with partners
- You will form relationships to quickly establish solutions and take advantage of ML/AI technologies
- Experience in data warehouse environments and hands-on knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure (eg, AWS, Azure) is desired
About Cooler Screens
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.