Web Analytics Specialist
Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS) is seeking a highly talented, forward-thinking Web Analytics Specialist who can help lead agency search strategies and campaigns across multiple brands. You will work with multiple departments throughout our office and will have strong communication skills to build engagement with our clients to develop extraordinary brand awareness that drives consumer interactions.
As a top performer in your field, you are a highly ambitious marketer who isn't here to give cookie-cutter solutions or to list off buzzwords. You're a truth seeker, a strategic thinker, and a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of guy or gal. You understand the big picture, but relish the chance to jump in and get your hands dirty. You're fiercely collaborative, leaving petty competitiveness at the door. Instead, you have an unwavering desire to solve problems and high-five your teammates when you've crushed your client's KPIs together.
You focus on the strategic approach before talking about keyword match types or remarketing methods, and are equally deadly with all the tools and best practices of today. You may have worn other hats in past roles, but analytics is your core strength. You're scrappy and possess a fearless can-do attitude. You're looking to become a key member of an elite strategy team within an agency with Fortune 100 clients.
- Own continuous analysis and reporting of multiple client digital properties, except in those cases where a conflict of interest may arise
- Develop and execute best-in-class analytics initiatives for each client within our portfolio
- Lead ideation of portfolio-wide analytics initiatives
- Act as a primary analytics communications contact for the Digital Strategy team, serving internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively leverage analytics to inform strategic initiatives and optimizations
- Grow digital strategies and implement multichannel tactics
- Own both paid and earned media initiatives
- Convert business requirements into detailed analytics requirements
- Implement tracking using Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM)
- Work with developers to implement tracking code directly into the page
- Aid in the implementation of DTM and convert existing code tracking to DTM rules
- Engage in acceptance testing and troubleshooting of tracking issues
- Demonstrated track record of successfully assessing and analyzing client digital marketing objectives to produce/recommend appropriate analytical/strategic solutions
- 2+ years of experience in marketing strategy and ROI optimization on digital initiatives
- 2+ years proficiency manipulating/analyzing digital data and generating insights using Adobe Analytics - Omniture SiteCatalyst or Google Analytics
- Strong overall grasp of advertising and marketing concepts
- Deep understanding of Adobe Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and CMS tools
- Prior agency experience highly desired, but not required. Start-up experience appreciated.
- Good SQL and data visualization experience using tools like Tableau
- Well organized and comfortable working on tight deadlines
At Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS), you are part of a team that builds highly persuasive experiences — in-store, online and beyond. We are driven by a diverse group of talent who has a passion for customer experience. Here, game-changing marketing ideas are brought to life. Award-winning, integrated, multichannel campaigns are created, and new ways to optimize the shopping experience are generated.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal and more)
- Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) match and vesting plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
What More We Bring to the Table
- Social events and impromptu happy hours
- Small-agency feel with big-agency clients
- Flexible work schedules (subject to manager's approval)
Aisle Rocket Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.