This position is responsible for tactical planning and schedule adjustments, intra-day management, and historical trend analysis to ensure the call center achieves service levels and key performance indicators on a daily and interval basis. This position requires the ability to optimize resources to achieve business objectives and to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management. Daily and ad-hoc report generation, intra-departmental communication and relationship building are key aspects of this role. This role will act as a communication bridge that will connect WFM, Program Operations, and various technical teams to develop data driven recommendations and troubleshooting.
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (Verint Real-Time Adherence, Five9 Supervisor, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Program teams to achieve service level goals/business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Analyze data on customer and agent trends to recommend increasingly optimized workforce/workflow solutions in line with established KPIs (inclusive of resource and shift modeling).
- Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system.
- Coordinate the sensible implementation of staff scheduling requests including swaps, PTO approval, leaves of absence; working to maintain a balance between employee needs and volume demands.
- Balance departmental workload and workforce to meet departmental KPI's.
- Develop and communicate trend reporting and data analysis of workload and agent performance to leadership.
- Document/maintain all Workforce Management and Contact Center software processes and procedures and communicate with agents to ensure schedule and activity adherence.
Skills and Experience:
- One to two years of experience in contact center environment performing WFM functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-site, multi call type contact center environment is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of workforce optimization software preferred. Specific and recent real-time experience with NICE/IEX, Verint, inContact, Callabrio, or a WFM schedule management system as well as telephony platforms (Five9, Avaya, Cisco, inContact, Genesys, etc.).
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, etc.) and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
- Demonstrates the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience is preferred.
Perks and Benefits:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer