Workforce Management Analyst at Avant
What you do at Avant:
- Develop quarterly and annual forecasting and staffing projections by leveraging historical and external data
- Create and implement workforce management processes, practices, and procedures
- Provide direction and oversight for forecasting and staffing needs across multiple products, departments, business partners, and locations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current workforce management process and measure key performance indicators
- Identify and implement solutions to drive further optimizations that can be made to improve overall efficiencies.
- Monitor campaigns and staffing behaviors to identify performance trends
- Develop and communicate trend reporting and data analysis of workload and agent performance.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Minimum of two years of proven and successful data/statistical analysis experience
- Excellent SQL programming ability; knowledge of Python is desirable; expert Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets knowledge
- BA/BS in business, economics, mathematics, engineering, or related field.
- Data-oriented with a focus on core KPIs and reporting; proven capability of executing various data-driven projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and strong desire to develop new skill sets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of workforce management software; experience with Calabrio is a plus
- Prior experience resource forecasting