Workforce Management Analyst at Clearcover
Who's Clearcover?: Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
As a Workforce Management Analyst, you will own and improve workforce management effectiveness through forecasting and data analysis while providing input on resource planning.
What will the role do?
- Develop working knowledge of Clearcover products, features, and related data sources
- Direct changes to our Workforce data models when you identify gaps
- Have the opportunity to solve complex problems and deliver solutions with real business impact
- Administer and maintain the workforce model to determine forecasts, staffing models, schedules, and long range planning
- Manage and validate CX queries and dashboards within our customer service platform in support of all CX teams
- Provide ongoing analysis of CX operations
- Work with CX management to accurately forecast contact volumes, analyze historical volume; project budgetary expense drivers, determine future staffing needs and assist with CX Shared Services operational tasks
- Troubleshoot system issues, determines root cause, repairs, escalates and tests solutions
- Create reports utilized by CX for staffing/productivity measurements
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reports which highlight CX performance
- Prepare, present, and speak to CX metrics
What do you need?
- 2-4 years of experience in CX organization performing tasks associated with workforce management discipline
- Experience in finding and selecting workforce management tools
- Possess good troubleshooting, technical and resolution skills
- Objectivity, always able to separate fact from fiction
What’s nice to have?
- Prior insurance experience
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a workload comprising short-term, long-term, and ad hoc projects
- SQL experience
- Looker/Tableau experience
But wait, there’s more: As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!