Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
- Manage advocate scheduling (including shifts, overtime, training, meetings, lunch breaks, absenteeism, vacation, etc.) to ensure daily service level goals are met.
- Analyze short-term scheduling gaps and partner with the Director of Loan Advocates to recruit employees to fill the gaps.
- Monitor schedule adherence including performance variances and partner with the WFM Analyst to identify drivers affecting those variances.
- Manage workforce management software (update new hires, employee skill attributes, attrition, transfers, etc.)
- Perpetual Multi-tasking, working in multiple systems and watching multiple lines of business all day and communicating through multiple channels.
- Create scheduling rules in partnership with leadership.
- Assist the WFM analyst with creating the short-term forecasting models (volume, productivity, non-productive time, FTEs, etc)
- Facilitate shift change requests
- Minimum of 2 years workforce management experience
- Contact center or customer support center business experience (mandatory)
- Experience working with Workforce Management software
- Strong Analytical skills and the ability to analyze forecasts and apply an action plan
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel- including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Attention to detail, ensure the integrity of data
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.