Associate Creative Director, Brand
We are looking for a proactive leader and design champion to join our future-forward Experience Design team at One North. You will create sophisticated, brand-centric design work for a growing variety of client types, from architecture to education and law. We will help you sharpen your leadership skills and give you the runway to help build our brand and digital design practice to better serve our growing roster of best-in-class clients.
- Manage the creative process on projects from concept to delivery, with minimal oversight from a creative director.
- Present original design work to clients.
- Participate in and lead working sessions with clients.
- Mentor and lead designers.
- Create diverse and strategic brand and digital concepts.
- Help shape and grow our brand design offering.
- Work closely with Account to plan project deliverables and the client approach.
- Work closely with the Digital and UX Strategy teams to translate their deliverables (e.g. research outcomes, brand platforms, wireframes, etc.) into design.
- Work side-by-side with developers to ensure creative concepts come to life accurately and innovatively.
Your creative powers include (but are not limited to):
- An expert understanding of design fundamentals, best practices, components of brand expression and production processes
- The ability to express how to solve design problems strategically as well as creatively in presentations to clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously
- Being a self-starter and push the vision for our clients
- Being a brand expert and creating high-performing, holistic experiences for our clients
- Experience with a variety of digital, print and environmental executions as it relates to brand
- Thriving in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, account, strategy and technology teams
- Demonstrating a high-quality execution of work in all areas
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6-10 years of design experience in an in-house group, consultancy or agency
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Work examples that demonstrate strategic design thinking and complex brand and digital problem solving
- A deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of Sketch, HTML, CSS and responsive design (coding is not a requirement.)
- A BFA in graphic design or communication design preferred