Associate Creative Director - Chicago
Commercial Excellence & Experience is growing and we are looking for an associate creative director who is passionate, collaborative and invested in their creative team and clients.
The ACD must have experience leading teams, projects and agile processes. They’ll need to mentor team member and supervise product design, web design, copy and marketing campaigns. Experience with both B2C and B2B clients is a plus.
As an associate creative director on the Commercial Excellence & Experience team you will…
● Lead teams of creatives. Build and foster an environment where the best ideas prevail
● Study the digital design and digital marketplace, and assess Deloitte Digital’s work against competitors
● Provide guidance and mentoring for interactive team members and projects.
● Provide quotes for time and resources for new projects, ensuring creative scope, schedule and budget are accurate and maintained throughout the project life cycle
● Collaborate on and critique creative briefs
● Collaborate with multidisciplinary groups to deliver high-quality creative for both internal and client-facing projects
● Drive improvements in Deloitte Digital’s creative process and capabilities
Commercial Excellence & Experience
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Skills you need to get the job done…
● 6+ years of experience in digital marketing, design or copywriting are required
● Strong familiarity with industry standard programs like Adobe, Sketch and Invision.
● A well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques and communication best practice are a must.
● Ability to work in a variety of design applications
● Able to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties.
A strong opinion and an an open mind