Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Associate Director of Interaction Design
We are looking for a talented Associate Director of Interaction Design to join our Experience Team. If you always see the bigger picture and excel at driving interdisciplinary teams forward then we would love to talk to you. Experience Directors at Rightpoint lead and manage the most complex and innovative projects in the agency. They shape solutions that may be used by millions of people. They are skilled client partners and responsible for growing the broader UX team and their skillsets. This role is meant for people that are true change agents and are constantly seeking out new ways to strengthen Rightpoint as a whole.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions across large accounts
- Ability to unravel multi-level complex problems that are massive in scale
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- A mastery of UX and ability to direct all phases of the design process
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Experience leading, mentoring and growing design teams both within UX and beyond
- Advanced research methodologies and analysis
- Agency experience
What We’d Love to See
- 10-15 years of professional experience in the experience design field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Deep knowledge around marketing technology stacks
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Local or National design community connections
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.