Associate Product Designer at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
We are looking for an Associate Product Designer to help guide great design for ourproduct features. In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop creative solutions that address these needs while meeting goals, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and help shape the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Your Role in Action
- Work with teams throughout product development, from discovery through to implementation and product improvement
- Participate in user and partner research to develop an understanding of our clients and users, and how they do and could use our product
- Summarize user feedback, product analytics, and requirements to develop impactful ideas and product solutions.
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs and help vet and prioritize solutions in iterative and collaborative processes
- Coordinate with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and help with their implementation and validation through Agile methodologies
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, and promote and help coordinate its adoption across our company
- 1+ years of professional UX and product design experience
- Portfolio and case studies
- Portfolio of product and UX work and case studies
- Some experience using and contributing to a Design System
- Some experience with Agile development
- Familiarity with Figma or similar interface design tools
- Interest about AI related technologies
- Interest about product analytics and data-driven design
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.