Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
We are seeking an Associate Product Designer to help drive great design for our product features. In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will help to identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop innovative solutions that address these needs while meeting business goals, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams throughout the product development process, from discovery through to implementation and continuous product improvement.
- Participate in user and stakeholder research to develop a deep understanding of our clients and users, as well as how they do and could utilize our product.
- Synthesize user feedback, product analytics, and business requirements in order to develop and explore impactful ideas and product solutions.
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs, both internally and externally, and help vet and prioritize solutions in highly iterative and collaborative processes.
- Coordinate with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and assist in their implementation and validation via Agile methodologies.
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, as well as evangelize and help coordinate its adoption across our company.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong portfolio of product and UX work and case studies
- Some experience using and contributing towards a Design System
- Some experience with Agile development
- Familiarity with Figma or similar interface design tools
- Interest and willingness to learn about AI related technologies
- Interest and willingness to learn about product analytics and data-driven design
- 1+ years of professional UX and product design experience.
- Portfolio and case studies
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.