ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As a Brand Designer, you’ll bring our brand to life using visual design and layout, typography, and digital/interactive design. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments, can manage competing priorities to execute and deliver high-quality work. This individual is self-motivated, takes challenges head-on, explores multiple solutions to every problem, and owns projects from concept to final product.
What your day could consist of:
- Collaborate closely with the Design and Marketing team to create internal and external marketing materials
- Effectively communicate design vision and rationale with developers and stakeholders
- Grow and evolve the experience and brand expression on ActiveCampaign.com
- Create digital social and advertising campaigns
- Design and build interactive presentations
- Develop ActiveCampaign core brand materials (templates, visualizations, collateral)
- Design materials for both print and digital distribution
What is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in design
- Strong background in the creation of digital experiences such as designing landing pages and defining styles and components across a website
- Ability to propose or use motion and animation within digital experiences
- Experience in branding, marketing, and advertising
- Experience with production and managing with vendors
- Outstanding typographic skills
- Proficiency in Figma (or Sketch), Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Driven, curious self-starter
- Stellar organization skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.