Brand Marketing Designer - Naperville, IL
Dealer Inspire is an automotive website and digital marketing provider headquartered in Naperville, Illinois with offices across the United States. We pride ourselves in having a fun, modern, open, collaborative, unconventional work environment and a great family-like culture. While our team works extremely hard, they are able to step away and enjoy several ways to unwind with their coworkers right in the office.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
The role of the Brand Marketing Designer reports directly to our Creative Design Lead and collaborates with a small group of creatives to develop digital and print assets for the brands of our internal companies.
- Expert knowledge and strong design skills in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Expert knowledge and strong design skills in Google Slides
- 2+ years of experience in Graphic Design, preferably within an advertising or communications agency, graphic design firm, or print house
- Proven talent in visual design, layout, and typography for web, product, and print
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and timelines in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a collaborative design environment
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Event design experience is a plus
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience designing for email or video
- Design and execution of presentations, emails, graphics, video assets, social posts, banner ads, print ads, pricing sheets, and more
- Maintaining strong knowledge of all products, services, and capabilities offered by our internal companies to fully understand the purpose and messaging behind each design deliverable.
- Adhering to our branding guidelines as well as updating current brand standards as they develop
- Managing and organizing all brand resources in our file management system as well as helping maintain our company brand library.
- Communicating with marketing team to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs/content
Must submit a portfolio of work. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.