Content Designer - Freelance
Content Designer - Freelance
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 300,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the role:
As a Content Designer you will report into the Design team though your responsibilities and priorities will lie within the Marketing, Growth and Talent teams.
You will work collaboratively with other designers, writers and members of the Marketing, Growth and Talent teams to build experiences that resonate with users primarily on our social media accounts. Other opportunities may exist with paid ads, emails and landing pages.
We think this is a dream job for an extremely creative, goal-oriented designer and could not be more excited to work together.
A few things about yourself:
- You’re a generalist. You excel at anything from creative concepting to fine-grained visual design, and you’re always on the lookout for what to learn next.
- You’re a beast when it comes to production, but you can confidently throw down in a brainstorm session too.
- You enjoy working closely with different perspectives: this role will focus on marketing needs but may also contribute to projects with the growth, sales, talent and product teams.
- Constructive feedback is what keeps you coming back for more.
- You want to help build, maintain and constantly improve Cameo’s design standards.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment where we can’t afford to get too attached to a specific idea.
- Talking about pop culture gets you going. Whether it’s Housewives or Hall of Famers, you’re a fan of something.
What we hope you bring to the table:
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of work across several scales and mediums, especially digital
- 1-3 years of professional design experience
- Mastery of Photoshop with the rest of the Creative Suite close behind
- Production-level detail and ideas worth executing
- Experience with a consumer marketplace product
This is a contract/freelance opportunity.
Please include any links to your portfolio in your cover letter and/or resume.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.