Conversational UX Architect at Kin + Carta
Are you ready to take your user experience expertise to the conversational AI space? Kin + Carta is seeking UX professionals to help envision and create voice & chat interfaces for our clients. The ideal Convo UX Arch has conducted research and/or design for web and mobile UI and is passionate about the affordance of natural user interfaces and natural language to enhance a user’s experience.
- Working with our clients to align their brand with the voice of the experience
- Developing the experience architecture through voice and/or chat flows
- Facilitating appropriate method and conducting user research to test prototypes and evaluate implemented features
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Previous experience in a UX role or related product role
- Direct experience with facilitating user research activities and identifying insights
- Direct experience with UX design (info architecture, interaction design, low-fidelity prototyping)
- Fluency in English (or primary language for project UI)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education in UX or related field
- Experience working with engineers and technical architects
- Experience in a copywriting role
- Experience with conversational technologies (Dialogflow, Alexa, Google Home, etc.)
- Experience working on lean Agile teams
- Experience helping client’s define voice and personality for digital products
- Experience working as a consultant for Fortune 100/high profile clients
- Experience conducting both generative and evaluative research methods
- Experience establishing product requirements
- Exposure and advocacy for AI ethics
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.