Creative Director, Digital
We make engaging with brands more meaningful. So customers remember, recommend and come back for more. It’s the most powerful way to build a brand. It also doesn’t come easy.
So our agency is home to creative problem solvers, who overcome obstacles to put customer-first ideas, products and technologies into market, people who are willing to be part of a close community that pushes them to be better.
Our goal is to bring people & brands closer together.
Closer insights, closer connections & closer collaboration breeds better, more effective work. This dedication to Get Closer drives us to go further.
One of our most important hires will be that of a new Creative Director.
We need someone with the ambition and energy to help make TMS famous for its work, famous for its clients and famous for its culture. We need someone who will inspire clients, creatives, planners and suits with their creative passion, insight and imagination. We need someone who believes that collaboration and building motivated teams from all departments is the way to generate great work and collective pride.
The Marketing Store is looking for a Creative Director, Digital, to bring consumers closer to our clients’ brand by evolving our next generation loyalty app. The CD is responsible for bringing our client’s needs to design, creating scalable design systems, and delivering beautiful and intuitive interfaces. The incumbent will be called upon to work through design challenges large and small, from the interaction of user onboarding to complex flows and account dashboards. The individual will apply knowledge and best practices of mobile app design from previous experience in the design of mobile apps and user interfaces for mobile products.
- Design leading and functional mobile app interfaces
- Take big picture ideas and turn them into useful and valuable experiences
- Sketch, wireframe, user flows, visual designs, style guides, interaction prototypes, and other design specification materials
- Promote good information architecture, understand and solve for the nuances of content and interface design patterns
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop stellar designs that meet client’s needs and engage the consumer
- Stays current on trends and user research to apply mobile app design and user experience best practices and standards to all designs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong portfolio of mobile app product design with detailed interactions
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts, or related field/equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing for digital products
- Experience in putting together interactive prototypes a plus
- Experience working in an agile product design environment a plus
- Previous UI design experience for mobile apps
- Knowledge of best practices for design in iOS and Android Mobile Apps
- Experience in InVision a plus
- Proficient visual design applications – PhotoShop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Familiarity with app programming; understanding of how designs impact or affected by the back-end
- Ability to take feedback and impart changes on work and deliverables
- Positive attitude with a willingness to jump into challenges with both feet
- Excellent interpersonal communication and analytical skills
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.