Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking a Creative Director to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. We are looking for a design minded, wave breaking Creative Director to help bring the magic to our growing creative department. Reporting to the VP of Creative and working closely with cross-functional leaders across the company, you’ll lead and mentor a small but mighty team of creatives and digital storytellers to amplify our brand and our client’s story to the world. You’ll be in a position to take brands that are beloved by those who use us and misunderstood by those who don’t, and reshape the narrative to tighten the bond between consumers and brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build, guide, and maintain client brands and projects as well as create consistent experiences across all channels while using your creative ability to transform fresh ideas into actionable concepts
- Drive all Creative efforts (copy, design, user experience and video) at the highest quality, while aligning creative execution with marketing strategies
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans in collaboration with VP of Creative, account, strategy and engineering teams from conception through implementation
- Mentor and inspire a team of highly motivated creatives while fostering a fun, energetic, and fulfilling work environment with a key focus on our core values
- Create balance between form and function with a solid understanding for executing projects through both UX and UI cycles
- Stay current on design knowledge and trends, in both marketing and software space
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Design or other related fields
- Minimum 10 years of successfully leading Creative teams
- Five plus years experience in creative services with an emphasis on marketing or product development work (client side or agency)
- Specific knowledge, vision and track record of innovation in addition to experience/expertise within a software organization or agency
- A portfolio that showcases in-depth Digital Design experience, with multiple examples of Mobile Designs
- Demonstrated success in creating, growing and maintaining brands
- A strong understanding of marketing communications and strategy
- Experience working in a multi-project design/production environment
- Ability to laugh loudly without cause right before breaking into a robot dance after 3 cups of coffee
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description