ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
We're looking for a Creative Director who will set and align overall creative strategy and direction for ActiveCampaign globally. This person will look to deliver world-class and progressive creative vision with a hands on approach, paying attention to details as well as the overall brand. The team focuses on creative work that touches multiple stakeholders, ranging from the end customer (businesses of all sizes) to partners, affiliates and internal teams. The ideal candidate has deep experience in leading and creating work for the world’s most recognized SaaS brands and has a solid understanding of advertising and communication, corporate identity, and digital innovation.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead, iterate, and enhance creative work focused on digital and print channels, including our website, events, web and mobile products, emails, social presences, and the like
- Develop creative concepts and ideas that create increased awareness of the ActiveCampaign brand
- Continue to build out and enhance the ongoing brand awareness globally
- Build brand consistency and alignment across the globe and within regions
- Align with regional marketing teams to ensure consistent direction, style, and regional differences
- Utilize strong leadership skills to guide the teams through the creative process to launch engaging, strategic world-class marketing
- Strike the right balance between creative excellence and speed of delivery
- Get into the details when needed, but know when to lead and when to help
- Ensure your process and approach is celebrated throughout the organization
- Continuously propose creative solutions and direction for the company and creative voice throughout the organization
- Set global creative vision, taking into account regional needs and differences
What is needed:
- A minimum of 8 years of leading a high performing global creative team
- In house or agency experience with global SaaS clients
- Knowledge or experience within the Martech industry is preferred
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Charismatic leadership, people want to follow you and your ideas
- Experience developing and launching global digital campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder opinions and needs
- A solid understanding of how creativity can achieve business objectives while still meeting an encouraged brand standard for aesthetic and communication quality
- Clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description