The Creative Manager will be responsible for developing the PowerReviews visual brand identity and for driving and maintaining the high design standards for PowerReviews. This is someone who is passionate about every aspect of visual communication and directs the visual brand of PowerReviews in multiple media including print, video, website and digital assets. This role will also provide visual brand input and guidance in other key areas including software products and office design.
This person will be an outgoing self-motivated graphic designer, have a creative eye with great attention to detail, hold the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and have an uncommon passion for doing great work. The Creative Manager will collaborate with senior leadership and others to communicate complex subjects visually to make them easy to understand. The ideal candidate would specialize in digital and web design, while having a good understanding of video editing and print design. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
Key responsibilities as a Creative Manager at PowerReviews
- Collaborating with the marketing team as the primary designer for our marketing websites
- Creating clean, simple designs for materials such as emails, landing pages, digital ads, presentations and sales collateral
- Directing the visual brand of PowerReviews in multiple media including print, video, website and other digital assets.
- Providing visual brand input and guidance in other key areas including software products, signage, and office design
- Ensuring a consistent brand voice across the company
- Collaborating with senior leadership and others to communicate complex subjects visually to make them easy to understand
- Creating guidelines and templates to empower all PowerReviews employees to create their own materials in a way that supports the PowerReviews brand
- Keeping current with design trends and best practices; exploring and implementing new technologies and tools to advance the PowerReviews brand and communications
- Staying open and flexible to jump in where help is needed
- Creating all visual campaigns, videos, and websites
- Taking initiative on strategic issues including design direction and providing quality management
- Managing priorities to ensure maximum efficiency while not compromising on quality
- Working with the VP of Marketing to build on existing visual identity
- Leveraging a thorough understanding of the digital design and print process
- Managing relationships with internal staff and external vendors
- Work with Chief People Officer and external designers to work on all internal office related design projects, furniture layout, art program, etc.
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5-7 years of experience
- Strong design aesthetic with an attention to typography, color, imagery, and graphics
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS for both web and email
- Familiarity with CMS systems (i.e. Wordpress)
- Familiarity in designing across multiple screen sizes and devices
- The attitude of a constant learner, with an eagerness to dig into details