PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and customer experiences with Ratings and Reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and Reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
As the Creative Manager you have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures, and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
The Creative Manager should expect to work onsite at our HQ in Downtown Chicago.Key Accountabilities
- Overseeing all design projects, from conception to delivery. Designing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Participate in a wide range of marketing campaigns from start to completion.
- This includes videos, website, paid landing pages, emails, display ads, one-pagers, signage, datasheets, brochures, sales collateral, storyboards, printed swag, event materials, and more.
- Experience working with interactive content
- Collaborate with team members from around the company to ensure branding and deliver memorable customer events.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- 6+ years experience designing within an agency or an in-house design team
- B2B marketing experience in a SaaS company
- Expert knowledge of the standard design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Sketch as well as key presentation tools such as Google slides and PowerPoint
- Experience working Wordpress-based websites (or a similar CMS)
- Experience in video editing tools
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across teams
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to manage 3rd party designers
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus
- 4-year degree in design or a related field preferred
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.