Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint is looking for a Design Director for our Commerce team. As a Design Director, you have a deep background in visual design, user experience, and user interfaces. You also have a passion for evolving the customer experience for B2C and B2B brands. We offer an opportunity to work on cutting edge designs that shape the future of digital commerce.
You are comfortable with all aspects of the modern digital landscape and are a trend hunter looking for not just what’s new but what’s next. You know how to recognize and foster talent, develop & nurture ideas, and collaborate across disciplines. You are a true change agent and seek out new ways to strengthen Rightpoint as a whole. You are constantly exploring ways to innovate around experience design and delivery. You can understand and articulate various perspectives on design to different audiences and collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to identify opportunities to drive business value through content.
Additionally, you've led multi-disciplinary teams and are comfortable giving front-end, UX/UI, content, and strategy feedback in support of the overall customer experience. You know what makes work excellent and transformational – and you have the work to prove it.
You thrive on the art and science of storytelling that is intelligent, on-brand, and engaging in order to deliver business results. You are a spirited collaborator who drives teams to create experiences that are not only pixel perfect, but meaningful, engaging, and innovative – and can articulate what it takes to get there. You inspire the team to create the highest level of work for all deliverables.
What you’ll be doing and the impact you’ll make:
- Focused on contributing to an award-winning portfolio of work
- Articulate a vision and lead the direction of creative for accounts and projects that are informed by business needs and strategy
- Develop designers as thinkers, leaders, and innovators
- Elevate strategic thought and design processes within the Commerce Design Group and deliverables
- Provide valuable team member development through leadership, meaningful feedback, and ongoing mentorship
- Foster an environment that embodies Rightpoint’s core values
- Elevating strategic thought and design processes within your team
- Mentoring and leading your team to help them grow professionally within projects and within their various disciplines at Rightpoint
- Articulating a vision and leadership direction for accounts and projects that are informed by business needs and strategy
- Leading thought and creative and/or strategic output for key business development efforts leading cross-disciplinary teams
- Nurture and support creative community-building efforts both internally and externally
What we’d love to see:
- Education or training related to the standard elements and principles of design
- Experience in a combination of both Visual Design and User Experience industries
- Leadership/team management experience in a digital agency environment
- Knowledge of ecommerce best practices and experience designing for conversion
- Solid visual design skills with an understanding of modern tools and techniques (e.g., Adobe XD and Sketch)
- Great storytelling and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, time-management, and client/relationship management skills
- Strategic thinking abilities and the ability to lead a team through established processes
- Team player with a willingness to foster an environment of growth
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
EEO StatementRightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.