Tribune Content Agency is looking for a skilled designer to work on magazine and newspaper page designs for print and digital content. This editor will be fast, accurate, self-motivated with publication design and corresponding skills.
- Collaborate with your colleagues on the editorial team to develop and pitch lifestyle and news story ideas.
- Create single-page designs for print and digital publication.
Create content on deadline while completing print and digital magazines.
Meet with editors daily on product conception
Create illustrations and graphics to match with stories for Tribune News Service.
Contribute to a collaborative and healthy workplace with high energy and expectations.
- Atleast 2 years of digital editorial experience working for a news and/or lifestyle media outlet or brand content engine.
- Prociency in Adobe CC, Indesign, Photoshop
- Fluent in writing for different digital story types – article and slideshow
- Previous experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Social media management and audience development experiences a plus
- Someone who understands news writing, reporting and editing.
- Passionate about features/entertainment content and have solid editorial instincts and judgment.
- Committed to producing high-quality content that audiences find engaging.
- Flexible and love to roll up your sleeves and work on a range of topics and assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- A deadline-oriented self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Communicative and able to successfully pivot between tasks.
- Familiar and comfortable with best practices in editorial SEO.