Designer — Hologram.io at Hologram, Inc.
About the Design Team
You'll own the first impression our customers have with us: our website, Hologram.io.
We're looking for a designer to join and own our web and brand touchpoints. You'll create everything from amazing web experiences and own Hologram.io, to designing landing pages that explain our technology, and interactive experiences that tell our most important stories
On the Hologram Design team, you'll work alongside our product designers, marketing, and growth team.
We're looking for someone who is excited to take an active role in shaping Hologram's developing brand presence. Designers should be able to demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies, with proven experience and examples from past work.
What should excite you about Hologram
- Getting to reimagine the global telecommunications space — replacing complex, legacy systems with a modern, delightful highly designed experience.
- Ability to influence and ownership of the Hologram brand and visual design language.
- A design-driven culture, where craft and quality are perquisites to our success.
- Helping speak to Hologram’s unique capabilities through video, motion, illustrations, website designs, icons, and our brand system.
- Independence to deliver the best work. Using context and customer research to align without heavy bureaucracy.
- A fun, welcoming, and upbeat team to work with.
What gets us excited about you
- Your track record in building successful brands, effective web presences, and helping execute engaging marketing campaigns.
- You’ve got a number of years under your belt at a creative agency, technology company, or similar.
- A diverse portfolio that presents both your opinionated visual style and your flexibility.
- Clear ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders — from internal team leads to external contractors.
- Experience taking your designs to production by building web experiences using tools like Webflow, or working alongside engineering teams.
Skills that help you stand out
We'd love to see you flex beyond web design into other creative fields — with some experience in one or more of these related skillsets:
- Experience translating your web experiences into other collateral and touch-points that support growth and customer success teams.
- Motion design and video experience to help present our product and highlight customers across platforms like Instagram and YouTube.
- Illustration chops that help explain complex ideas in simple and engaging ways.
- Ability to craft the content needed to fulfill campaigns across platforms — working with our Voice and Tone guide as well as external UX and marketing writers.
Life with Hologram
As a "Hologram", we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.