Designer at Compass
Compass is looking for a Designer to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing our brand to life through our agents by engaging their audiences through the design of sophisticated advertising, print collateral, and digital design. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that communicates our brand vision, educates our customers through compelling infographics and market reports, and create beautiful, professional materials for our real estate and business development operations.
As a Designer, you’ll collaborate closely with the Headquarters creative team, local Marketing Associates, and Compass Agents throughout the design cycle. Full-time applicants, interns and freelancers are all welcome to apply.
What We're Looking For:
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Required: Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Design and Visual Communication, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application.