Digital Designer, UX/UI Asset Manager
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to add a Digital Designer, UX/UI Asset Manager to its growing Marketing team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
We are searching for an individual that has experience in the Natural, Organic, Health & Wellness industry and will enable provide valuable insights and solutions to drive sales.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
As our lead Digital Designer, UX/UI Asset Manager, situated within the Marketing Production vertical of the Marketing team, this role will be responsible for producing the design elements and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, email campaigns and design templates. This individual will play an integral, hands-on role in shaping the SPINS brand and associated brands through several high-impact projects, including a full redesign and ongoing development of our network of websites. This person will work closely with the VP of Marketing and associated business unit Presidents for design direction to create polished and user friendly production interfaces.
The Marketing Production vertical serves as one half an internal marketing agency to the SPINS' brands, the 'agency' is comprised of Marketing Production and Marketing Strategy verticals. In addition to the
Digital Designer, UX/UI Asset Manager, the Marketing Production vertical includes the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and manages execution across digital, PR, tradeshows and events.
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
You'll be responsible for designing all facets of digital marketing, including (but not limited to): general website, launch pages, landing pages, social media and white papers. You'll translate product positioning, existing research and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs. You'll work with the Marketing Strategy vertical to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs. As the Digital Designer, UX/UI Asset Manager, you'll manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning, as well as translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use user interfaces. You'll also ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points and provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house web team for a product-driven business
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design
- Ability to present concepts and share vision clearly with internal teams
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Experience with Pardot, Mailchimp or other email campaign and lead management tools
- Deep knowledge with web design processes
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products