All Campus partners with well-known, traditional institutions of higher education to expand enrollment for their online programs.
At All Campus, we strive to foster a culture of support and inspiration for the substantial pool of talent we’ve been able to gather. The work environment is friendly and flexible, with opportunities for team members to interact with several departments at once. Each team member can have an immediate impact, and every perspective is welcome.
We love hiring smart people and inspiring them to do what they do best. We know that true happiness comes from the satisfaction that you’re performing at your full potential in something you love doing. The culture reflects a distinct blend of dedication, focus, and skill that only the cooperation of a caring, expert team can create. Put simply, we genuinely like working with one another, and it shows.
All Campus is searching for a talented and innovative Digital Designer. Core responsibilities will include creating websites, landing pages, banner advertisements, email layouts, applications and print collateral to support our marketing efforts. The ability to take ideas all the way from concept to execution is a must. We are looking for someone who has a great eye for design but also solid front-end development skills. Proven analytic and problem solving skills are needed.
A key focus is placed on utilizing data to make meaningful audience insights and increase conversions; an understanding of optimizations, A/B testing, multivariate testing is preferred.
What we need…
Our preferred candidate is self-motivated and able to work independently, but also is able to contribute in a team environment. The
ideal candidate will have exceptional creative thinking skills coupled with a detail-orientated approach to their workflow.
- Undergraduate degree in Design or related (or equivalent experience).
- 4-5 years of professional design experience
- Front-end development skills, able to hand-code HTML and CSS to
meet modern coding standards and some demonstrable experience with
- Knowledge of CMS, specifically WordPress and a basic understanding of PHP
- An in-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with creating responsive layouts and using responsive frameworks
- Experience with email marketing and automation
Additional Experience Preferred, but not necessary:
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing concepts
- Familiarity with version control
- Digital video editing ability or desire to learn this skillset
- Email marketing experience
- Experience working within brand guidelines
What we offer…
All Campus, LLC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including, 401(k), medical & dental benefits and others.
Moreover, we offer a startup culture where the right candidate will thrive in an engaging, collaborative and fun environment. A great opportunity to develop and hone your skills in an empowered setting where ideas are welcomed.
What we want from you…
Please provide a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and why you think you'd be a good fit. Please provide a
link to an online portfolio of examples showcasing your full skillset. Candidates without an online portfolio will not be considered for this position.