The Digital Designer will use their creativity and talent to design visuals associated with the logistics industry and then bring them to life with the latest technologies. This person will become proficient in a large suite of applications and have a clear understanding in executing concepts to reality.
The Digital Designer will be working under tight deadlines with the marketing, sales and IT teams to create branded, aesthetically pleasing designs and then implement them to create email campaigns, social media posts, landing pages, print ads, charts & graphs, product prototypes, vector illustrations, CSS animations, websites, apparel and more. You must be a master of the Adobe creative suite and have a working knowledge of front-end development is a plus.
- Work with the team on concept and execution of brand development needs for clients, sales team and other internal teams including any supporting print collateral
- Bachelors degree in a digital design related field
- 1-2 years experience in a digital environment
- Proficient knowledge of core design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with front-end UX design and Photoshop slicing
- Thorough understanding of responsive design principles with the ability to implement them
- Ability to create web layouts and wireframes and to work in existing templates
- Ability to balance projects and manage time efficiently
- Ability to maintain high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of print design principles
- Basic knowledge of responsive web design
- Sophisticated use of type treatment
- Advanced Powerpoint Skills, particularly with templates and masters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to articulate conceptual design solutions (why something works/doesn't work)
- Ability to animate graphics in After Effects or similar program
- Demonstrates experience with qualitative and quantitative user research methods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.