Digital Marketing Creative Designer
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and customer experiences with Ratings and Reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and Reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
In your role as a Digital Marketing Creative Designer, you will have a passion for creating captivating digital experiences that conceptually and visually define the PowerReviews’ brand, while ensuring we hit our business objectives. The ideal candidate will design and execute elements for digital graphics/videos, advertising, digital, branded platforms and targeted campaigns, and maintain continuity in all facets of the brand experience.Key Accountabilities
- Help communicate brand strengths and competitive advantages of our solutions through the power of design.
- Lead the design process for various initiatives, including UX/UI designs, brand collaterals, graphics, brochures, digital/print ads, social media, and others.
- Develop innovative and compelling campaigns that drive interest and conversion on PowerReviews.com and other social media properties.
- Ability to interpret oral and written descriptions and convert them into visual and graphic representations.
- Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and B2B marketing trends.
- Practice the importance of collaboration and teamwork within our close-knit team.
- Improve user experience through user-friendly designs across our e-commerce websites.
- Lead, develop, and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions as well as maintain design identity aesthetics per brand
- In-depth working knowledge of web design, architecture, and wireframes.
- At least 2-4 years of full-time experience in a design-related role
- Knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing best practices.
- Experience with CSS & HTML, Marketo, Unbounced, Google Adwords
- Knowledgeable in the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, QuickTime, Powerpoint
- Able to handle multiple high priority tasks and work under deadlines.
- Solid design portfolio that features exceptional UX/UI design and case study is a huge plus.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.