Director, UI/UX Consumer Apps (Remote - US) at DISQO
What you will do:
- Come help us grow a practice and contribute to all aspects of product design: visual, user experience, product and interaction. Develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes and design specifications. Work directly with the product team and engineers to define interface and user requirements. Set long-term goals, establish KPIs and define the UX vision. Be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches to wireframe to high fidelity designs that we refine and iterate over time.
- Work on multiple types of digital products, including desktop, mobile web, tablet, mobile apps (iOS & Android) and emails.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help upkeep product with latest design trends Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of competitors
- Through quantitative data analysis, identify areas of growth and improvement within conversion funnels and across all product experiences
- Conduct qualitative analysis through user interviews and tests. You will also gather feedback from stakeholders and team members.
- Closely monitor all public reviews and complaints sent to our support team related to UI/UX. Finds solution to address issues.
- Represent the user’s voice in communication with others, including stakeholders, product managers, engineers, etc.
- Incrementally develop ideas to create an immediate impact
- Create unique solutions to challenging UI/UX problems
- Regularly collaborate with product managers and engineers to execute UI/UX vision. Provide prototypes, high-fidelity renderings, as well as written scope for work and acceptance criteria.
- Test all product changes across browsers and devices
- Collaborate with the customer support team regularly to provide updates on new product design changes. Provide screenshots, videos, and written descriptions as necessary.
- Create brand/product book, guidelines, and assets for consistent UI/UX
- Maintain and improve our design standards/methodologies
- Hire, train, and manage team of designers
What you bring to the table:
- 7 + years of experience designing interfaces for mobile web, mobile app and desktop consumer-facing applications
- Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Angular, React, HTML5/CSS3 and other front-end technologies Demonstrated experience with mobile interactivity gestures/animations
- Demonstrated experience with user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and personas
- Demonstrated experience with web accessibility and usability standards
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Experienced in managing and developing a UI/UX design team
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon external factors