Director, UX Design at Cheetah Digital
At Cheetah Digital, helping marketers succeed is at the heart of everything we do. “Dedicated to marketers” is our ethos and our pledge to every business that trusts us to help them deliver on-brand marketing and achieve their goals. From acquisition to loyalty, the Cheetah Digital Customer Engagement Suite helps marketers drive revenue, build lasting customer relationships, and deliver a unique value exchange throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
The Director, UX Design will lead and execute all phases of internal design processes to find new and creative ways to solve UX problems by leading research efforts, developing high-fidelity prototypes and communicating with dev teams to bring solutions to life. At least 80 to 90 percent of the time, you will be an active contributing member of the team while the remaining 10 to 20 percent of the job will involve people management. This position reports into the Director of Design and has remote flexibility.
What You’ll Do
- Lead UX Design efforts for enterprise SaaS applications
- Work with engineering partners to create and maintain a live style guide of reusable design components and patterns for both designers and developers
- Lead constructive brainstorming workshops with product leaders and owners
- Interpret requirements and generate wireframes and prototypes
- Manage a small but flexible team of designers to meet the needs of the product team for a handful of marketing applications
- Work with UX Researchers to identify design issues and workflow inefficiencies and iterate on designs
- Communicate designs and prototypes to product and engineering teams
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketer’s workflows and needs
- Write thought leadership communications and present to broader organization
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of creating and leading user experience design
- Experience working on enterprise SaaS applications
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong people skills and ability to work cross functionally with leadership, engineering and product teams
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Experience in cross-channel marketing – either the vendor or client side
- Direct experience working in Email and Mobile messaging markets
- People management experience is a plus but not required
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,400+ employees. While we started as pioneers in the email marketing space over 20 years ago, we've worked to innovate our data management and cross-channel capabilities to meet the rapidly evolving needs of enterprise B2C marketers. Cheetah Digital welcomes passionate and good-humored problem solvers to join our global team. For more information about Cheetah Digital and our products, visit our website and YouTube channel.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.