Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As an E-Learning Designer, you will use your skills in Adobe Captivate, Camtasia and sound editing to create new e-learning lessons, develop and maintain our client-facing e-learning catalog, and advance the state-of-the-art of virtual learning at Strata.
- Work with content matter SMEs to prioritize e-learning development needs, and survey clients to determine satisfaction with current and future e-learning lessons
- Create and maintain a pipeline for developing new e-learning courses
- Maintain current e-learning courses in accordance with organizational upgrade schedule
- Maintain catalog tracking all e-learning lessons and current state of updates
- Define, document and ensure compliance with an e-learning style guide
- Advance the state-of-the-art of e-learning at Strata
- ~25% of role will be participating in the Strata certification training program including:
- Classroom instruction
- Virtual/webinar instruction
- Test grading
- Project grading
- Class Scheduling
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in corporate training or adult education/learning
- 3-4 years of e-learning development experience
- Familiarity with adult education techniques and principles
- Familiarity with instructional design concepts
- Advanced to expert-level skills in Adobe Captivate, Camtasia as well as sound audio recording and editing
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS), including publishing content, tracking content utilization and effectiveness, etc.
- Video production and editing experience preferred
- Web design experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.