Email Marketing Specialist
Are you a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you like moving fast, thinking faster and dream of excelling at one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago? If so, we want you to join our group of friends. This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving, innovative, lively company that prides itself in creating exceptional solutions and service in a landscape that is ever-changing.
We are located in a converted warehouse in Naperville, Illinois and spend our days smashing the mold of how things have been done. We provide creative and intricately measured marketing services as well as cutting-edge website development with thousands of clients specializing in the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on a fun, unconventional working environment and a great family-like culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment filled with ways to unwind!
We are looking for an email marketing specialist who will oversee the development and execution of highly targeted email campaigns. *Must know css/html - applicants without experience will not be considered* You’ll be charged with driving lead activation and increasing conversions for our clients as well as growing our own internal marketing efforts. If you are experienced in marketing automation, have an eye for campaign design (you’ll also work closely with our design team), are a strong copywriter, and love diving into analytics for continuous improvement, we encourage you to read on!
In this role you will work with the Operations and Design teams to execute email marketing initiatives for our clients. You will also work on internal email marketing campaigns. You will lead A/B testing efforts, and implement email best practices.
More specifically you will:
- Build custom email templates and execute responsive email campaigns for clients and internal marketing initiatives.
- A/B test headlines, content, etc. to continuously improve and move the needle on successful client campaigns.
- Consult on building valuable email lists and other ethical email practices.
- Keep up on email best practices and bring new ideas to the table.
- Analyze and report on key metrics.
- Work within our (and assist with client) CRMs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
- ESP experience required.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a must.
- Experience with measuring and reporting on email engagement and A/B test results.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Must be detail oriented (did it bug you that we didn’t include a hyphen between ‘detail’ and ‘oriented’?)
- Knowledge of Sendgrid, Pardot, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Able to show ROI of successful marketing campaigns you’ve executed.
Competitive, based on experience
- Health Insurance with BCBS
- 401k plan with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Stocked fridge with snacks and more!
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.