Freelance Animator (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Freelance Animator. This position can be based anywhere in the US, and we anticipate the project to run 2-3 months.
The Animator will work closely with the creative team to develop a series of in-app animated celebration illustrations. They will take illustrations and animate them in a style established by our lead animator to help elevate our in-app celebrations.
- Animate a collection of illustrations to be handed off for implementation in the Fetch app
- Adapt to established brand animation style
- Collaborate with illustrator to ensure composition and file-building are maximized for animation
- Must be available for meetings and work time during normal work hours
- 3+ years professional animation experience
- Intermediate/Advanced skill level in Adobe AfterEffects
- Demonstrated history and examples of in-market deliverables
- Values and responds well to feedback
- Willing to ask questions and seek suggestions
- Guiding illustration development so files can be built for easier animation
- Commitment to high quality work and detail
- Independent worker, but able to meet check-in and deliverable timelines and check-ins
- Good communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, curious and creative
- Self-starter, resourceful and persistent in execution
- Hungry to help
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Lottie framework / Bodymovin
- Animation for use in an app
- Agency experience
Other positions can be viewed here http://www.fetchrewards.com/careers