Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are seeking a Lead Designer to join the Marketing team at Tempus to help evolve brand and marketing deliverables and oversee an existing team of designers.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing, and lead a team of Designers responsible for covering all Brand and Design needs for the entire organization.
- Have a “player/coach” mentality, balancing team leadership and hands-on design
- Work with cross-functional teams including science, sales, product, communications, etc. to ensure cohesive brand and design experience in projects
- Lead a team of graphic designers, providing mentorship, managing career growth, conducting performance reviews, and providing constructive design feedback
- You will be responsible for bringing the Tempus brand to life across all our customer touch points
- Works with designers on the team to establish a holistic vision for how our brand assets should look, feel and interact with each other, as well as an effective strategy for executing on that vision
- Maintain, enhance, and enforce our high-quality design standards and create visual continuity across all marketing platforms
- Improve team efficiency and ensure timely delivery of projects by coaching designers, removing roadblocks, and anticipating challenges before they impact the team
- Identify and organize opportunities for the design team (such as internal or external speaking engagements, local meetups, writing blog posts, etc.) to spread design thinking and enthusiasm throughout Tempus and the wider design community
- Determine roadmap, goals, and prioritization of various projects influenced by business objectives
- Broad experience across various mediums including print, web, video, packaging, and experiential design
- [6-8] years design experience, including management experience
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing command of visual design principles, especially around typography, iconography, and information hierarchy
- Proven ability to translate complex topics into memorable, innovative graphical representations
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Video and animation experience is a plus
- Innovative thinking and a desire to continuously learn and evolve
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Healthcare and/or tech experience is a plus