As part of the bswift Sales Enablement team, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating custom sales and marketing communications to support the sales process from initial outreach and events to finalist meetings. Examples include custom proposal templates, executive summaries, finalist presentations, emails, graphics, sell sheets, product screen shots and promotional/event graphics.
- Customize proposal and presentation designs to effectively target key prospects
- Create customized case studies, sell sheets and other sales collateral designed to target specific segments and markets
- Collaborate with internal marketing, content and sales teams to develop custom graphics to support social selling and thought leadership activities
- Customize website landing pages for events and recruiting initiatives
- Create custom responsive email templates for various communication objectives, to existing B2B clients and prospects
- Create custom graphics and design email communications for special events and trade shows
- Assist with creating product screenshot graphics as a resource for internal business and marketing partners to use in their communications.
- Maintain digital asset library
- 2-3 years graphic design experience, in both print and digital
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, web design or fine arts required
- Excellent typography, compositional and layout skills
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Excellent Powerpoint skills including the creation of custom templates
- HTML/CSS skills
- Familiarity with Wordpress a plus
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.