GRAPHIC DESIGNER, MARKETING
Design Execution: As part of an in-house creative team, flawlessly executes design deliverables to support marketing campaigns, digital and web-based projects and external corporate brand-awareness initiatives, as well as involvement in internal projects that support HR, recruiting, the company store, etc. Maintains creative excellence while seeking ways to improve innovation and scalability.
Creative Strategy: Work with internal clients including marketing, sales, HR/recruiting, client creative to produce compelling marketing, sales and communication pieces. Successfully communicate design ideas with a strong POV, both verbally and visually. Understand creative briefs, problem-solve and troubleshoot various design issues and challenges.
Technical Proficiency & Industry Knowledge: Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office with an understanding of the latest trends in design and the ever-changing digital landscape. Ability to design and problem-solve in PowerPoint to support Marketing, Sales and other internal decks. Motion graphic skills and animation abilities a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to interpret and translate concepts of creative strategy into a variety of complex mediums, including print, digital, social, direct mail, events and basic video
- Ability to apply and interpret brand systems and design languages through type and graphics
- Typographic sensibilities both for digital and print
- Attention to detail throughout the concepting, design and graphic production process
- Understanding of color theory, usage and application
- Confidence to work as collaborative team member
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, time/project management and organizational ability
- Knowledge of web/digital design principles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- 100% execution
Your portfolio should include brand work (B2B a plus) as well as corporate communications.
Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other discipline.
Years of Experience: 2–3
- Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office 365 (PowerPoint & Word)
- Mac/PC platform literate
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder a plus