Graphic Designer (Temporary)
Why we’re excited to get to work:
The mission for Payformance Solutions is simple. We aim to be a catalyst for payment transformation in the healthcare industry. Our proprietary software solutions allow payers and providers to focus on what really matters: providing patients with access to care that yields the best health outcomes, at the lowest costs.
The healthcare industry is complex and fragmented. Payers and providers are faced with a lack of transparency and conflicting financial goals that fail to consider the health outcomes of patients. Payformance Solutions offers data-driven, turnkey software solutions that provide payers and providers with the technical tools and resources needed to design, evaluate, build, measure, and negotiate value-based reimbursement contracts — as a neutral third party. Our holistic solutions allow payers and providers to collaborate in an ecosystem that aligns financial goals with patient outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- Our team needs a graphic designer to work on front-end design to support a great user interface and experience (UI/UX). This person will also be responsible for developing a style guide and leading graphic design for a major product launch.
Please note: This is an hourly, temporary position.
What you’ll do:
- Perform tasks related to front-end design
- Create PowerPoint and other visual presentations for internal and external meetings
- Provide inspiration to development teams. Gather requirements from business/content leaders and develop mock data visualizations for the engineering team
- Manage UI needs, taking into consideration UX
- Assisting with client presentations and hand-out materials as needed
- Creation of a Payformance Solutions style guide
- Manage graphic design needs as requested for major product launch
- Have flexibility to work with a small team to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Qualifications: What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in graphic design and content creation
- Experience working with presentation software such as MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
- Demonstrated ability to complete work on time
- Bring your own laptop loaded with relevant graphic design software applications w/ appropriate licenses to complete work in timely fashion
Not to boast, but a little bit about us:
Payformance Solutions is a health-tech company dedicated to advancing payment transformation in the healthcare industry. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Altarum Institute, a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946.
Altarum Institute combines the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum’s nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same. Altarum develops and promote best practices in the application of information technology to health and health care. Applying systems research principles and analytic objectivity, we work to increase access to health information; improve the organization and usability of health information; and develop new knowledge from health information. We work to achieve these goals by addressing all aspects of information technology —policy and planning efforts, system design and development, information exchange, and the management and evaluation of specific information technology and strategies.
At Payformance, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate, support, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. Payformance Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or disability.