Graphic Designer at YouCopia
YouCopia is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team as we scale for 2021. This person will be responsible for executing creative design requests from multiple areas of the company, with heavy support for the digital marketing team, while maintaining a consistent brand aesthetic. Working within a small team, this person will have a voice, see direct results of their efforts, and dramatically expand their knowledge (and portfolio) under a rising CPG brand. This person reports to the Art Director.
What will you do at YouCopia?
- Coordinate with YouCopia’s Art Director to support design needs across all functions of the organization
- Execute a steady flow of campaign-related design requests from the digital marketing team for PDP (product display page) content, social media, online advertising and email
- Work with the product marketing team to deliver product-related content including marketing inserts, images and videos
- Support Sales by providing creative assets around presentation materials, price lists, trade show booth signage, and company merchandise
- Take on a broad range of tasks, efficiently and effectively, while working closely with a team of smart, ambitious people
- Be creative and bring ideas to the table while maintaining the brand standards and established design strategy
- Design that contributes to our mission of building a memorable, much-loved consumer brand
Who are you?
- Detail-oriented with the desire for a “clean” file
- Organized with ability to work through a long list of tasks
- Dependable and responsible with a strong work ethic
- Positive, open-minded, team-oriented person with good communication skills
- Someone with the ability to learn new skills, programs and/or applications
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years professional work experience
- High proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Excellent photo-editing skills
- Proofing and pre-press knowledge for print files
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
Extra points if you have experience with:
- Web design through Adobe Dreamweaver and/or Adobe XD
- Animation through Adobe Animate and/or Adobe After Effects
- Video editing through Adobe Premier
- Illustration skills
- Being a part of a team that is growing and having fun while doing it
- Competitive salary with bonus program tied to growth
- Three weeks (15 days) annual paid vacation/personal time
- Health (BCBS of IL), Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
YouCopia is a growing housewares brand in the storage & organization category. Since its founding in 2009, our private company has established itself as a source for innovative products selling in major retail accounts such as Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, The Container Store and Walmart. We're a small team that works closely together to deliver a “woo hoo” brand experience that reaches millions of consumers each year.
YouCopia is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.