Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
We are seeking a graphic designer to join our growing Design team at Tempus. This person will play an essential role in the development of designed pieces spanning various mediums including print, web, video, packaging, and experiential design.
You’re a strong visual designer with experience turning complex problems into simple design solutions. You’re a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of ambiguity. You’re curious and eager to learn and understand the Tempus landscape and our customers. You’re passionate about creating products and experiences that make a difference and impact the lives of patients.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and design marketing assets spanning various mediums including print, web, video, packaging, and experiential design
- Create meaningful designs that represent complex concepts and clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Maintain and enhance our high-quality design standards and create visual continuity across all marketing platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including other designers, marketing, communications, science, etc. to ensure our customers have a seamless experience
- Manage project workflow, schedule, and deadlines
- 1+ years design experience
- Portfolio showcasing command of visual design principles, especially around typography, iconography, and information hierarchy
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft programs
- Innovative thinking and a desire to continuously learn and evolve
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Strong desire to collaborate with cross-functional partners, and always looking for ways to improve your design and problem solving skills
- Video and animation experience is a plus
- Healthcare and/or tech experience is a plus
Note: this role will be remote for the short term due to COVID-19, but will eventually be expected to work out of one of our offices in Chicago, New York, or Redwood City.