About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We are in constant pursuit of “disruptors” that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
The Graphic Designer role, as part of the Marketing team, is responsible for creating and updating a variety of assets for all teams within the company. We move quickly and strategically, ensuring other teams have what they need to deliver best-in-class results.
You will be expected to deliver mockups and assets that are not only appealing to management and stakeholders, but more importantly increase engagement among our prospects and active clients. You must be results-driven, comfortable working on multiple projects at a time, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Conceptualize visuals based on stakeholder guidance
- Design landing pages and websites
- Work with stakeholders to optimize website design and layout to improve UX
- Develop emails for prospects and active clients
- Create organic and paid social media content
- Support development of blog content with header and supporting images
- Prepare drafts and present ideas
- Design for mobile, desktop and app
- Ensure final graphics are appealing, engaging and on-brand
What We’re Looking For
- Proficient in design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva)
- 3+ years of experience in a visual design environment
- Applicants who are excited to work on design and UI elements
- Applicants who thrive in collaborative environments
- Strong understanding of how design and content work together in digital environments
- Bonus: experience with video development
- Bonus: previous design work at a financial company
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing and innovative business. We offer:
- Flexible personal time-off
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- A “Best Answer Wins” company value, meaning everyone’s voice is heard regardless of position or seniority
- Career development and training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*