Signal, the leader in customer identity resolution, is looking for a driven, creative and passionate Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. Our future Signalite is trained in graphic design and has an online portfolio showcasing their skills. This position offers the opportunity to show off your imagination and design skills to the highest level across many marketing touch points.
If you're ready to work on projects that span website, email marketing, ebooks, newsletters, event collateral, and everything in between, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Designing in line with Signal’s global brand standards. Specifically:
- Maintaining our website and developing company business collateral.
- Enabling sales by creating collateral and other tools needed to support their efforts.
- Designing marketing materials such as presentations, website graphics, ebooks, infographics, and maybe a fun t-shirt or two for our company events.
- Showcasing your self-motivated, resourceful and positive, can-do attitude.
- Acting as an organized and proactive contributor; you will manage your workload and set expectations with the team to meet deadlines.
- Collaborating & Communicating. You will work with all sorts of Signalites across various departments to get things done.
- Understanding that marketing helps to make things happen here at Signal and that sometimes requires you to jump in on projects out of this job scope. But, they always have fun along the way.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of graphic design experience for both digital and print, and a portfolio showcasing your work.
- Google Enterprise, PowerPoint and SlideBank experience is a must.
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML and CSS.
- You also know your way around the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- You have a basic understanding of marketing technology (analytics, digital media, marketing automation). What you don’t know, you learn quickly.
- Experience working with evolving brand guidelines - and a willingness to challenge the status quo to help us elevate them.
- Signal is a fast paced environment and we want our candidates to have exceptional attention to detail and proven time management skills.
- Excitement to learn new platforms and technologies.
Bonus points for:
- AdTech or Start-up Experience - with a B2B focus.
- Animation Experience
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.