GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
We are seeking a Designer with a strong portfolio of work in digital mediums to join our in-house marketing team. You’ll be tasked with creating meaningful marketing materials that represent our internal and external brand. The ideal candidate is passionate, team-oriented, self-motivated and able to balance multiple projects in our fast-paced environment.
Job Objective: Produces effective marketing and sales materials for a variety of applications, including but not limited to advertising, collateral, logos, corporate identity, web, and multimedia in collaboration with the Design Director.
- Collaborates with the Director of Paid Media, the Digital Marketing Manager and other project managers on day-to-day operations and special projects and successfully demonstrates the ability to translate marketing goals into inspiring and engaging digital designs.
- Execute graphics for social media, email designs, one-pagers, landing pages, flyers, presentation decks and marketing promotional materials
- Coordinates digital asset production, planning, prioritization and for a range of digital channels. Quickly sets up, runs and reports on A/B and multivariate tests for a range of digital assets and mobile content types, communicates insights back to the content, marketing and design teams.
- Assists with creation of assets for both Brand and marketing objectives
- Assists internal departments in asset creation
- 3-6 years experience in a graphic design or advertising/direct marketing creative role.
- Bachelors Degree in Art, Marketing or commensurate experience.
- Strong diverse web-based portfolio that showcases your work
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) Sketch and InVision.
- Good understanding on the basic elements of design i.e. spacing, color & typography
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Video, motion or animation is a plus
- Google Optimize knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work well under tight deadline schedules.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Works well in teams and independently.
- Accepts direction and design critiques in collaborative design group.
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer