What You'll Do:
- Drive STATS' visual identity and design strategy for all market segments and channels, including, but not limited to: website, email, webinars, newsletters, marketing and sales collateral, events and conferences
- Ensure STATS' visual identity accurately reflects the company's vision and culture
- Design engaging graphics and infographics for use on social media and web surrounding major sporting events and stories
- Ideate, develop and design presentations for customers and prospects including Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Work collaboratively with other designers throughout the organization to ensure all graphics are the highest quality, on-brand, and consistent
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on web and/or graphic design preferred
- 1+ year of professional experience with graphic design; must be able to show comprehensive portfolio
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Powerpoint; experience with Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition preferred
- Familiarity with latest trends, styles and technologies in web design
- Intimate knowledge and skill with color theory, composition and typography best practices; understanding of development for cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Ability to take abstract ideas and develop them in an easy-to-digest Powerpoint format to support internal and external communications
- Experience editing video footage preferred
- An understanding of trends in in digital media, broadcast and brand activations
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.