Graphic Designer at Livly
Livly is seeking an enthusiastic and multifaceted Graphic Designer to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for strategizing campaign ideas and executing upon all of our marketing collateral requests. You will help to define our visual standards and partner with product design to ensure consistency of the Livly look and feel across everything we do!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Strategize campaign ideas, coming up with visuals that enhance messaging and goals.
- Ability to turn business requirements into products, including internal collateral.
- Execute marketing collateral from conception through production including everything from one-sheets to websites to swag to signage.
- Contribute to and maintain visual standards across our content marketing platform and collateral.
- Collaborate with product design to ensure marketing and product design deliver consistency of experience.
- Own the printing process for all of your work, including end-to-end fil prep, liaising with print shops and supplies, and managing the relationships.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Detail oriented. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organization skills. You have incredible time management skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Creative thinker. You look outside the box to ensure that we consistently produce meaning work.
- Collaborative. Bringing marketing campaigns and collateral to life requires effective cross-departmental planning, communication, and support.
- A self-starter. Not quite sure how to do something? You ask the right questions and figure it out!
- Reliable. People know that they can rely on you to meet tight deadlines.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 2-4 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft 365.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS.
- B2B experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to the constantly changing needs of a busy team.
- A resourceful, creative problem solver with the ability to work independently.
- Eagerness to contribute to and learn in a startup environment.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.