The Graphic Designer’s main role is the support and design of Mags, Tabs and Go Mailers in addition to mics print collateral. This position collaborates with a team of creatives and under the Creative Lead’s visual leadership inputs changes, restructures layouts and contributes with fresh design solutions as it pertains to all things print. He or she will contribute to conceptual meetings, suggesting fresh ways to communicate to our guests through elevated design solutions while adhering to brand standards. The Graphic Designer will improve and edit smart, easy-to-shop layouts created by Sr Designers, while focusing on visually stunning communication. This role requires swift, fast execution - translating complicated offers with fragmented information or last-minute changes.
This role is equally design oriented as it is production.
Essential Job Functions
• Elevates existing design with strong typography and layout choices.
• Builds files press ready, quickly within tight timelines.
• Listens to constructive criticism and make changes according to feedback given.
• Inserts changes, reworks layouts and adapts to any changes within the design process.
• Works collaboratively with team members with a friendly and flexible attitude.
• Contributes design ideas proactively and seeks creative approval from Design Lead
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to follow established processes and procedures.
• Strong organizational skills, quick execution style.
• Ability to communicate adequately orally and in written form.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on a multitude of concurrent tasks.
• Must be discreet with confidential information of which he/she has access.
• Business maturity and the ability to work with others.
• Must have an exceptional eye for beauty and beauty products.
• Fresh ideas, unexpected design choices to elevate all projects assigned.
• Strong page layout execution.
• Ability to take creative criticism and quickly adjust the design to correct.
• 4 Year Minimum college degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
• 3-5 Years Graphic Design experience in publishing, advertising or at an agency
• No Travel
M-F, normal business hours with some extended hours when required