About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We’re looking for a designer with a need for speed. Love knocking out multiple small projects a day quickly and accurately? This is the place for you. To do this job, you’ll need to be extremely fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. You’ll also need experience working in a fast-paced environment, working on small projects for multiple requestors and generally keeping cool and collected while still crushing deadlines daily.
As an integral member of a team that focuses on high-quality, creative designs that engage. We want to see what you can do with an email template to make it fresh and compelling week after week. This position will own our consumer-facing email newsletter design and production. Experience designing with open rates, social shares and click-throughs in mind is preferred.
Please, show us your work. Provide links to your online portfolio.
- Design and edit existing templates of email newsletters, print ads, flyers, postcards, posters, pop-up banners, static digital banner ads, and a wide variety of other assets.
- Work within internal brand and compliance standards.
- Basic HTML email coding and asset design for email marketing campaigns required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two years of design experience in a corporate setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS, a plus.
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, a plus.
- Understanding of image usage rights.
- Must work quickly with accuracy and an attention to detail.
- Collaborative nature with the ability to own and defend design decisions.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.