Graphic Designer at Stats Perform
What You'll Do:
- Drive Stats Perform's visual identity and design strategy for all market segments and channels (including, but not limited to: website, email, webinars, newsletters, marketing and sales collateral, events and conferences)
- Ensure Stats Perform visual identity accurately reflects the company's vision and culture
- Design engaging graphics and infographics for use on social media and web surrounding major sporting events and stories
- Ideate, develop and design presentations for customers and prospects including Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Work collaboratively with other designers throughout the organization to ensure all graphics are the highest quality, on-brand, and consistent
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on web and/or graphic design preferred.
- 1-3 years of professional experience with graphic design. Must be able to show comprehensive portfolio.
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Powerpoint; experience with Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition preferred.
- Current on the latest trends, styles and technologies in web design; intimate knowledge and skill with color theory, composition and typography best practices; understanding of development for cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- The ability to take abstract ideas and develop them in an easy-to-digest Powerpoint format to support internal and external communications.
- Experience editing video footage preferred.
- Passion for and understanding of professional sports globally. Deep understanding of trends in in digital media, broadcast and brand activations an advantage.
- Willingness and desire to proactively participate in cross-functional marketing initiatives rather than defaulting to waiting for detailed design instruction.
- Experience with Wordpress, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo or Hubspot).
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
Stats Perform Core Values
We foster a culture of respect and collaboration to selflessly support and engage our teammates
We are proud and passionate about the work we do and our role in sport
Dedicated to Client Success
We keep our client's goals at the center of everything we build and do; when our clients win, we win
We aspire to innovate in all of our work to disrupt and shape the future of our industry
Be The Best
We have a relentless pursuit of getting the job done right and celebrating the results