DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
DialogTech is seeking an exceptional Graphic Designer for the Marketing Department who is the total package, skilled in designing a wide range of extraordinary content, building online and print projects, and hitting deadlines. The right candidate will have an amazing attitude, strong attention to detail, and a passion for coming up with breakthrough designs to separate our company from the pack. It’s an amazing opportunity for a designer with the right mix of skills, passion, and efficiency.
Your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and creating amazing promotional material for marketing initiatives, including web pages, icons, banner ads, sales collateral, infographics, email marketing, demo videos, webinar slides, white paper templates, research reports, trade show materials and booth assets, and much more
- Crafting professional, eye-catching, and brand-enhancing online and offline marketing materials using a combination of type, graphics, video, and interactive elements
- Ensuring all materials live up to our brand standards
- Working with the Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams to support the development of materials used as part of the sales process
- Structuring/organizing own work and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Translating designs into a range of formats and platform-specific requirements
- Working with budget and time constraints
Experience, skills & qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic/creative design, marketing or a related field of study
- 1–3 years of related professional experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) is required
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Apps (Google Slides experience is a must)
- Superb creative skills — capable of translating ideas into powerful imagery and messaging
- Experience designing for the web and knowledge of UI/UX standards
- Comfort with website and landing page implementation and modifications (HTML/CSS) in WordPress development environment
- A self-motivated, high-energy collaborative team member, with the innate willingness to learn and to take ownership of a wide variety of projects
- An individual who thrives in a fast past and rapidly changing environment
- Real passion for high-quality/accuracy in design standards and an attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of print, pre-press, and digital production
It would be phenomenal if you also had:
- Video editing experience
- Experience creating banner ads with service like Bannersnack
- Motion graphics experience
- Marketo experience (i.e. editing email designs)
Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work, nine times running, and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description