Graphic Designer at FOURKITES
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Chicago’s fastest-growing software startups that is reshaping the logistics industry. FourKites is looking for a Graphic Designer that will take our visual image to the next level. This Graphic Designer will thrive on working collaboratively to bring the FourKites vision to life through a creative lens.
In this role, you will own the FourKites visual direction. You will own creation of visual messaging for all FourKites marketing assets and be able to visually convey a particular message, idea or concept. You will be able to work with a variety of stakeholders to understand their needs, and handle the conception and execution of design through your knowledge of and proficiency with current graphic design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, websites and other media.
- You are an individual contributor and a team player, working closely with all parts of the marketing team and other groups within the organization to understand the full scope of projects in order to hone the right visual expression across various media
- You are agile and able to meet quick timelines on multiple projects at once, while at the same time adhering to brand standards and not compromising quality
- You can take existing concepts and established style guidelines and up-level those through innovative design concepts that raise our brand to a new visual standard
- You are a great collaborator and innovative thinker
- You have a consistent track record of on-time project delivery
- Handle creation of all digital assets required for the company, including but not limited to PowerPoint presentation, website graphics, tradeshow graphics, digital ads, promotional materials, video, general marketing materials and infographics
- Own creation of visual messaging for all FourKites marketing assets, and be able to visually convey a particular message, idea or concept
- Work with stakeholders needs and handle the conception and execution of design through your knowledge of and proficiency with current graphic design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, websites and other media
- Collaborate with the entire marketing team to ensure alignment of design and team needs
- Stay up to date on design trends and best practices to keep FourKites visual assets on the cutting edge.
- Create standardization and templates of visual assets to promote a consistent brand identity across the company
- 3+ years in-house graphic design experience
- Mastery of graphic design software and motion graphics
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Ability to take feedback on designs and incorporate that into designs
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, understanding the company needs and direction, and to think outside the box
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly and explain how design concepts work together across company assets
- Stellar multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects), PowerPoint, Google Slides
- Experience in motion design and/or video editing, a plus
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.